– Patented shallow bollard system with a DOS K4 (M30) crash rating(15,000 lbs truck traveling at 30 mph).
– The system is designed for quick and easy installation with only 9″ of excavation required.
– The bollard assemblies are individually shipped and no field assembly is required.
– The assemblies are provided with unique bollard assembly connectors for easy and flexible installation on sloped and curving road/sidewalk. (see “Installation Adjustment.doc” for photos showing this)
– Assembly leveling legs allow for plum and height adjustment on uneven ground surface.
- Foundation Depth: 9″ (228 mm)
- Height: 40″ (1016 mm)
- Bollard Diameter: 8.625″ (219 mm)
- Bollard Spacing (center to center): 40.5″ (1032 mm) to 42.5″ (1082 mm) field adjustable
- Bollard Spacing (clearance): 32″ (813 mm) to 34″ (863 mm) field adjustable
- Bollard Spacing, Engineered (center to center): 60″ (1524 mm)
- Bollard Spacing, Engineered (clearance): 51.35″ (1034 mm)
- Crash Rating: US DOS K4 (15,000 lbs at 30 m/h – 6,800 kg at 50km/h, equivalent to ASTM M30)
- Crash Tests as 5 bollard array
- Elevation and Setback Adjustable: Yes